Thanksgiving

Monday, December 1, 2008
We have so much to be thankful for. Our lives are full. We are healthy. We have families and friends that love us. We have a home and a happy marriage. And best of all, we have a baby girl coming in February!

The day before Thanksgiving, we had our 29 week appointment and did the 4D ultrasound. You can see her face! It is so amazing. I had imagined she would look just like me, but I think I'm having to adjust that idea now... she is definitely Ken's baby. See for yourself. The middle picture is Ken, and the last one is me. Of course, I couldn't find a baby picture of me at 1 week with my eyes closed. Just saying.





Here's the belly progression:



(I look a little rough, but putting up the tree is a stressful event at my house.)

And one more of me and Caston...


1 comments to Thanksgiving:

fourever love said...

Caston looks just like Jason!!! He's precious. I can't wait till I see you!