Still a GIRL

Friday, November 7, 2008
Good news... She's still a girl! Not that I was too worried. At the sonogram yesterday, Day worked her mouth the entire time. She was sucking, sticking her tongue out, swallowing... I think she might have even been trying to talk to us. Ok, maybe not, but she never stopped with the mouth. We saw and listened to her strong and healthy heart beat, watched her clench her fist (uh-oh), and she even crossed her little ankles for us... the little priss pot. The technician saw her stomach and said, "That looks great! She's eating well." I had to explain that yes, she is. We both are. Everything was just like it should be. I'm still measuring right along with my due date of February 8. She weighs 2 lbs 3 oz right now.


FACE:

FOOT:
ANKLES:


1 comments to Still a GIRL:

fourever love said...

The more I hear her name, the more I love it! You look beautiful pregnant. She is a lucky little girl to have a mom her loves her so much already! I will continue to pray for all of youer health and "ease" in this experience. Love you!