The Nest

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Baby Wren’s room is ready for her! Although it’s not likely to be used any time soon. I’m sure she’ll be in our room for a long while, just like her big sister was (um, is). But, it’s such a cute room!

Craft #1 was the door panels. Paper and watery glue (can’t think of what that’s called – baby brain). If you have not discovered pinterest.com, go do so now.



















Craft #2 was the lamp and shade. My friend Brandi gave me this great lamp and I knew I wanted to use it in here, so I painted it white and recovered the shade. Again, pinterest.



















Craft #3 was the mobile. This is not where it will hang permanently, but I’ve been instructed not to climb the ladder. So, just to give you an idea, I hung it from the fan. Thanks, pinterest.




















Craft #4 was a gift from my friend, Terri. She painted these panels to match the bedding. Are they perfect or what? All for Baby Wren. Sweetness! And the 2 prints next to the closet door I found on Etsy.com... Another MUST if you want to feel creative.













Now, all nursery projects and tasks are complete. I threw away the list. Let’s do this! 





1 comments to The Nest:

Unknown said...

You've got to send Wren the memo that her room is all done and so now she can come see what it looks like!