Christmas 2010 Photo Album

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

greenery creation

homemade goodies for the kids in Day's class


our tree

on top of Day's dresser

happy day

playing with her babies

making cookies for Santa


press it down!


stir it up!


painting cookies for Santa



sneaking a bite




reaching for Santa's cookies

Is Santa MY size, Mommy?

dinner at Maw Maw's house


Aunt Felicia helped me with my presents.


And so she got credit for EVERYTHING I got.



Get it out!


cooking

Hello? Who is it?


Look what Santa brought!


Whoa!
 
Look, Day!


RUNNING to her kitchen


started cooking right away


I wanna COLOR!


A White Christmas


breakfast with her cousin


and her Cacky


Thank you, GG. We've read this book 42 times already!
 
more presents


She is such a good hostess.


doing her ballerina


4 comments to Christmas 2010 Photo Album:

Jennifer Jordan said...

While I ALWAYS love my Day photo fixes you provide with this loverly blog, I'm afraid this comment must focus on the other star of this album...

That said, do you have any idea how ridiculously jealous I am of all your build in BOOKCASES?!?! Super in love with them... And your kid... And the rest of the Ivy brood. The End.

PS my capcha is 'Calikec' what the hell is that?

Jennifer Jordan said...

PPS I tried to add the necessary period and subsequent capital letter in that last sentence before this posted, but I wasn't fast enough. I'm standing by my do-over request from earlier today. Thanks.

This time the capcha is 'eproxili.' Don't know what the hell that is either. :/ Whose job is it to make these things? I think Ken would be good at it. I wanna see 'Wompus Cat' or 'Rack Buck' one day.

Jennifer Jordan said...

OH MY GOD! 'Build in bookcases' ?!?!?! My turn: I QUIT!

*built. Damn.

Jill said...

Such sweet pictures, Ivey! And, the spacing looks just fine! I had to chuckle when I read that since I obsess over details like that, too! Can't really take your eyes off that precious girl, though...perfect distraction for any formatting issues! :)