Always Growing

Friday, October 31, 2008
At the start of this year, I ran across a quote from one of my favorite artists, Brian Andreas. It said, "Maybe I don't want a Happy New Year. Maybe I want an intense New Year with a lot of growth experiences & I had to admit I'd never thought of that." That stuck with me and became my mantra. Well, this our year for both - growth AND happiness! After over 5 years of wanting and trying and praying for a baby, we are PREGNANT! So, literally, the year has already been full of intense growth experiences. I'll do my best to share with you all of the joys, lessons, and discoveries along the way.












5 comments to Always Growing:

choobi said...

That's a beautiful belly!! I'm so excited for you guys and am so happy that I can be here to share in this experience with you both. It gives me something to look forward to. I love you guys!!!

Cassie said...

You really look so wonderful and happy. I can't wait to hold Day in my arms. We are going to have so much fun.

fourever love said...

I am so excited that you decided to start a blog. I am officially a regular reader of your blog, even though you only have one post. You are such a fantastic writer and I can't wait to read all about your experiences with motherhood. I am going to link you to mine right now! Oh I'm so excited! By the way...you look so adorbale pregnant. You are so tine everywhere, just a little belly. Lovin' it! -Chiz Nizzle

Sloan said...

I am new to this blogging stuff, but happy to be a part of your experience. Tailgated with Angie & Robert Smith this weekend. They wanted to know all about you and are so happy for your news. I told them you had a non-stop grin on your face. They too have grandbaby boy and girl.They too are Mimi and Papa. We decided our tailgate group should be The Mimis & the Papas. You will have to bring Day to the Grove next year - get her started off on the right foot!

wendy said...

i love you and miss you and cant wait to see Day.